RE: (ASCEND) reality check! (fwd)

MZ, you took the diatribe personally I'm afraid.  I did not mean it to
sound that way - I apologize.  But to be fair, everyone except Ascend
has entered the market after Ascend by some time frame.  Everyone has a
much (much) smaller installed 56K user base to get reports back from,
and everyone has had some opportunity (at some length of time) to watch
Ascend and Rockwell wrestle with problems. Therefore everyone has gotten
to go to school so to speak, at least partially on Ascend's nickel.

I'm certainly not trying to kiss any Ascend ass here, the folks that
know me and my company know very well that we are not happy with many of
the aspects of what has been going on. BUT, the previous thread was
getting just a little too far fetched especially for people who have not
seen the history.  I simply tried to add some reality, which I think had
merit.

Now I'm up to $.04 and I've thrown in my hand :-)

Best regards,

David Van Allen - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
dave@fast.net (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions