Re: (ASCEND) VISA

>I wrote...
>>At 06:40 PM 9/8/97 -0600, SANDRA CEJUDO FUNES wrote:
>>

>>Hi all !
>>
>>I want to know if the Max 4000 support VISA 1 and VISA 2 for POS.
>
>Nope. We currently support T3POS which is the Bellcore spec. But that is
used on >the Pipelines. I can't see a scenario where the TNT would be doing
POS. But let >your Ascend account rep know what you need and if necessary
work up a feature >request.

It seems that I was mistaken. The Max 40xx, 2000 and 1800 & the new P75
each support T3POS and Visa 1 & 2. They support Visa 1 in transparent mode
and Visa 2 in local mode.

Let us know if you need any more details.

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com