Re: (ASCEND) MAX modem card swap

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Kevin Smith wrote:

> >I've got a bunch of MAX 4000s with DM8 and DM12 modem cards.  What do I
> >have to do to swap these for the 56K cards?
>
> Go to http://www.ascend.com/getflex     ASAP!
>
> And/or call 1-800-flex-222.

Got the cards in today...  I need to get the hashcodes to keep all the WAN
ports active after I install the upgraded software.  Is there a simpler
way to do this rather than call tech support and go through all that?  I'd
much rather just send the serial numbers for each unit and do it that
way...

Regards,
Jason.

--
  / __ \__ ___ __ ___ / /____ _____  jsb@digistar.com        Jason S. Buchanan

              one net to rule them all, one net to find them,
            one net to bring them all, using Unix to bind them.

                         http://www.eelsauce.com