(ASCEND) Multi-IP NAT

This is from the 5.1A release docs:
>The older NAT mode, multiple-IP mode, is now available only on version 2 hardware of the Pipeline 75.

I have the older hardware, yet I want to be able to use the older NAT
model of multiple IP because it allows one to play QuakeWorld (silly
reason, but a reason nonetheless).  Is there anyway possible for me to
do this?  Downgrade to 5.0A incremental release perhaps?

On the subject of Multiple-IP mode NAT, does the other have to correctly
support this?  My ISP has a Livingston BRI, does anyone know if
Livingston supports this?

My apologies if this was sent twice, my ISP hung up on my dialup account
right after I clicked on send. :/

Bob