Re: (ASCEND) Inter operability & BACP,DBA,BOD et. al.

At 14.20 16/09/97 -0500, Karl Denninger wrote:

[snip - MP, DBA and look ma no need for BACP]

>C'mon ASCEND -- get this one right and quit hiding behind bullshit excuses.

If this were a democracy, it gets my vote. If Ascend is constantly looking
to improve their hardware/software, I think this is one.

  cwd                 ; "Do or do not. There is
  xor     ax,dx       ;  no try." Yoda
  sub     ax,dx       ;
  mov     Power,ax    ; plexus at seanet dot com