Re: (ASCEND) Authentication Times & Disconnects

I'm glad that I'm not the only one seeing auth failures.  I had one box
(4004 Ap24 K56) that has frozen up completely.  Those customers that were
on could route fine, but the box wouldn't authenticate any new-comers
until it was rebooted.  Since then it's been working fine, but I hate not
knowing what caused it to stop in the first place.

Has anyone else seen any behavior such as this?

Alex P