Re: (ASCEND) Aptiva 28.8 NO GO

No.  They were having the customer call USR's X2 test line because they
have very reliable and buggy-modem-compatible modems (USR does).  If it
works there then sure it isn't totally a client problem because SOMETHING
can answer and talk to it well but that doesn't mean its the providers
fault for not having super-buggy-modem-compatbility.

 - Steve
  - Systems Manager
  - Community Internet Access, Inc.
  - Gallup and Grants, New Mexico