Re: (ASCEND) Tradeups P75(old)->P75/P85(new)?

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Michael Brunetti wrote:

> Apologize.  I am new to this group.  I have a P75 on order.   How can I tell
> (when it arrives) if it is the new one.

No switch on the back. And a serial number above 733xxx or something like
that.

> Thanks,
>
> Mike
>
> At 05:00 PM 9/22/97 -0400, Richard B Dervan wrote:
> >We already went through this a couple of months ago.  Ascend is leaving us
> >in the cold...even those who bought a P75 2 weeks before they became
> obsolete.
> >
> >-Richard
> >
> >At 01:45 PM 9/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >>Do any trade-up programs exist from the old P75 units (I have one that was
> >>replaced with a new unit thanks to defect very recently) to the new P75
> >>units that support POTS CID (something I was promised when purchasing the
> >>old unit originally)?
> >++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
> >To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
> >To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

 Mark Eissler             |       Interlog Network Operations Group
 marke@interlog.net       |       24hrs/7days  (416) 920-2655 x2266
 (416) 920-2655 x2219     |     dedicated@staff.office.interlog.com
        Interlog Internet Services   http://www.interlog.com
                      more does less than less