Re: (ASCEND) Tradeups P75(old)->P75/P85(new)?

Actually,

I was there when we went through this a couple of months ago. But I asked
Kevin again about two weeks ago when the *NEW* P75 came out.

He said no, there won't be any upgrade/tradeup/etc available. One of the
issues was what would Ascend do with all of the old P75s they got back. I
suggested they sell them as refurbs.

Never heard back about it again. Although I could dump my P75 and then buy
a new P75...it's just the principle, that's all.

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Richard B Dervan wrote:

> We already went through this a couple of months ago.  Ascend is leaving us
> in the cold...even those who bought a P75 2 weeks before they became obsolete.
>
> -Richard
>
> At 01:45 PM 9/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Do any trade-up programs exist from the old P75 units (I have one that was
> >replaced with a new unit thanks to defect very recently) to the new P75
> >units that support POTS CID (something I was promised when purchasing the
> >old unit originally)?

 Mark Eissler             |       Interlog Network Operations Group
 marke@interlog.net       |       24hrs/7days  (416) 920-2655 x2266
 (416) 920-2655 x2219     |     dedicated@staff.office.interlog.com
        Interlog Internet Services   http://www.interlog.com
                      more does less than less