(ASCEND) Web interface for seeing whois on a max

Hi,

Just curious if there are any other interfaces other than the one running
up at "dreamscape" for viewing users online a max thru the web.....

I would like one that I could install locally on my server.  I think
someone a long time ago posted one here, and Kate comes to mind as the
persons name, that you could buy for your own server if you wanted to...

Thanks ahead of time...

Dave

Citicom Online Communication Services, Inc.
http://www.citicom.com