(ASCEND) BUG NOTICE

An active frame relay profile without an active frame relay connection
will cause a MAX not to answer incoming calls on a channelized T1 after
about an hour.  The time span is actually less if many calls are incoming.
This problem may also affect PRIs too ... I have not tested this yet, but
it is does affect all available versions of 5.x code.

Most of us are not silly enough (at least not me, anymore) to define a
frame profile with no working frame conection.  However, if you have a
frame connection on your MAX and it goes down and you still expect the
MAX to take calls ...

Erich Stick                             Sierra-Net Internet service
SysOp                                   (702) 832-6911
erichs@sierra.net