(ASCEND) Caller ID with Sony SPP-ID910

A bit of an update on my caller ID situation.

I am using a Sony SPP-ID910 phone with integrated CID.  It is not receiving
CID info from the Pipeline properly.
I have borrowed a standalone CID box, and it *does* receive CID info
properly.

Does the Pipeline do something funky in terms of when it sends over the CID
data?  Is there ANYTHING at all different about the Pipeline that would
prevent it from behaving exactly like a normal POTS/CID combo?

I'd love some technical info about what goes on during a CID conversation
as well.

Thanks,

Derek J. Stutsman
dereks@dallas.net