Re: (ASCEND) Caller ID with Sony SPP-ID910

At 07:32 PM 9/23/97 -0500, Derek J. Stutsman wrote:
>A bit of an update on my caller ID situation.
>
>I am using a Sony SPP-ID910 phone with integrated CID.  It is not receiving
>CID info from the Pipeline properly.
>I have borrowed a standalone CID box, and it *does* receive CID info
>properly.
>
>Does the Pipeline do something funky in terms of when it sends over the CID
>data?  Is there ANYTHING at all different about the Pipeline that would
>prevent it from behaving exactly like a normal POTS/CID combo?
>
>I'd love some technical info about what goes on during a CID conversation
>as well.

I got a request from the Development Director on the P75 that all such reports
be directed to our tech support group with AS MUCH information as possible. We
would need product information including models and versions to be able to
reproduce the problems and determine the causes.

Kevin