Re: (ASCEND) Can a p130 handle a full t1?

> the issue should be looked at.  FR works great, just don't try to connect
> multiple PVC's.

	Multiple PVCs on a P130 works just fine... we have a customer with
two P130's and a Cisco connected in a triangle, two PVCs on each of the
P130's and a ton of PVCs on the Cisco. A bit of static routing, interface
based addressing and everything worked perfectly. It's actually kind of
handy because when a circuit goes down (happens all the time thanks to
PacBell) we can look at both PVCs and see if it is the DS1 that is down or
just one of the PVCs.

Josh Beck - CONNECTnet Network Operations Center - jbeck@connectnet.com