Re: (ASCEND) Can a p130 handle a full t1?

At 06:37 PM 9/24/97 -0400, Craig Salmond wrote:
>On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Josh Beck wrote:
>
>> > 	Cool..  How did you statically route to a specific DLCI with the
>> > Pipeline, with the cisco I just created sub interfaces??
>>
>> 	Two connection profiles, one default route (customer to us)
>> another route (LAN network block of customers other location) via the ip
>> address of the remote side of the customer<->pvc. We used 10.* addresses
>> for grins. Here are the routes and addresses from one P130:
>	Way Cool.  Nothing like creative routing to get the job done.
>However I still don't think there is a way to do the following:
>
>T1 FR on a P130 DCLI 25
>
>128K FR DCLI 26 to some destination
>256K FR DCLI 27 to some destination
>64K FR  DCLI 28 to some destination

I have a partial *test* setup which shows that part of this can be done. Note
this was a TEST setup, and has been fiddled with a few times, so please
excuse any inconsistencies that may appear here. It did work at the time ;)

You just rely on the frame-relay switch to control the CIR values:

START=FRELAY=200=0
Name=frame-1
Active=Yes
Nailed Grp=3