RE: (ASCEND) resetting full password on P50

You don't have to send the P50 back to Ascend.  You can open the
pipeline and use a jumper to clear out the full access password.  You
will also have to get a copy of the software, because when you use the
jumper, you must upload the software in order to "reset" the pipeline.
I've done it twice, and it works fine.  However, you'll have to call
Ascend's tech support because which jumper you use varies depending on
the serial number.

Hope this helps,
===
Steven Guerin