(ASCEND) resetting full password on P50

Here's the deal:
	One of our customers recently purchased a Pipeline 50 from us. The
router was delivered to the client completely configured except for the
Full Access password--which was left up to their "computer guy" to setup
for himself.

	A few days pass and the client requests an onsite tech be sent out
as they're having problems. Our onsite tech connects to the serial port on
the P50 and discovers that a Full-Access pass has been setup. But no one
knows who did it.

	And no one knows the password.

	What we do to reset this unit? Ascend support said we could
extract this info using the Java Configurator. I tried this last night but
the Full-Access password info is not there. The dialup password yes, but
not the Full-Access.

	Does this unit have to be shipped back to Ascend for a reset?

--
 Mark Eissler             |       Interlog Network Operations Group
 marke@interlog.net       |       24hrs/7days  (416) 920-2655 x2266