(ASCEND) V.35 port on MAX

After weeks of trail and tribulation I have suceeded in getting my
MAX1800 to bring up a nailed full T1 on the V35 port.

After several days of the local phone co. trying to get a stable T1 we
had to contend with the wrong V35 cable. Once we got all the right
equpiment together to setup couldn't be easier.

Just changed the connection profile telco options for nailed and set the
group number to 64 (which is the same as the serial wan group number).
Since I was switching a bri connect over to the T1 I have to reboot max
(as well as the P130, it also got confused). The T1 was up and running
by the time I got a telnet session open.

I think this is a handy feature that should have been better doccumented
by Ascend, I had to preform a string of emails to techsup it get it
working.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Nimoy Pugh
n:              Pugh;Nimoy
org:            Renaissance Internet Services
adr:            3405 Triana Blvd;;;Huntsville;AL;35805;USA
email;internet: npugh@Roll-Tide.com
title:          System Administrator
tel;work:       205-535-2135
tel;fax:        205-535-2155
note:           Internet Today ..... Advantage Tomorrow
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard