(ASCEND) simultaneous CSV dialing

this may be a stupid question....but....

I have a classic Pipeline 25.  Recently I was trying to "beat the
system" and use both B channels to call my local Ticketmaster
and get some good seats to an upcoming show.

Unfortunately, I discovered that I can make only one CSV call at a
time.  When dialing on one POTS, the other POTS will NOT offer a dial
tone.

Is this a limitation of my TA, or is this an ISDN limitation??

just curious
mlewis

--
Q: Are jetskis harmful to lakes?