RE: (ASCEND) 5.0ap27????

Umm, HDLC problem, high priority in engineering?  Kevin, this guessing
game is not good.

What's the scope on this before I end up finding out by accident on our
customers?  Was this TR in the engineering release for p25? or
introduced in the p27 code?

Nothing personal Kevin, but simply responding to a message with a
police-squad "Don't worry Sir, we'll have the road open soon" message is
very, well it's just wrong.

Best regards,

David Van Allen - FASTNET(tm) / You Tools Corporation
dave@fast.net (888)321-FAST(3278) http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - Business and Personal Internet Solutions