RE: (ASCEND) 5.0ap27????

 OK, I'm confused, I must have missed Kevin's message, Is there a bug??
HDLC? ap27? say what? I've heard if you initiate a HDLC call into a ap27
the box will explode. :)

 Actually, I'm concerned, cause I'm about 3 hours away from deploying this
into my network. Can anyone confirm if there is an issue on HDLC calls?

-Jason