Re: (ASCEND) P75 6.0.9 MPP

Hi Patrick,
I just installed 6.0.9 on my old pipeline 2 days ago. When I read your
post my eyebrows went up {:-o and I did a quick check to see if the MPP
was working.
It is working fine.
You may be aware of this but the 2nd channel doesn't kick in until the
first channel has reached 90% demand for 5 seconds (default). Sometimes
transfer rates fluctuate and the 2nd channel won't come up. Watch the CLU
to determine if you're getting a constant flow.

Scott Starbuck