(ASCEND) Unable to Route

I am rapidly running out of answers and I hope that someone might have the
answer. The nationwide ISP I work for has about 20 MAX's that are used
strictly for ISDN and dedicated customer use only. They are great and run
fine. The boxes are running 5.0 and Ap42 and stacking is enabled. The
problems seem to crop up after about 40 days of uptime, any customers that
are grabbing 2 channels(128k) start having the problems routing with the
second channel. The only way to resolve this issue is to have a scheduled
maintenance reboot of the equipment. Thanks in advance.

Mark Gibbs                        goblin@flash.net
Network Administration       page_goblin@flash.net
(817)332-8883,*ext379        godzilla@pobox.com
http://www.monsterzero.org Hong_KongCavalier@yahoo.com