Re: (ASCEND) Max version 6.0.9 and Radius

When we tested Merit radius with one of the 4.6 software versions almost
two years ago now, we saw tons of null auth session that would cause the
server to eventually coredump and have to be restarted to work.  We
thought it was really weird, but a short shell script that checked for
radius every 5 minutes seemed to do the trick.  Shortly after that I left
that company so I don't know what they are using now.

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Backhoes never sleep." - Patrick Greenwell