Re: (ASCEND) SNMP

Yes !!! Ascends NavisAccess. You can download an evaluation copy from ascends WEB sight at http://www.ascend.com/1908.html select download a free evaluation. You also want to go to ascends ftp server and download the service pack that is available for NavisAccess at ftp.ascend.com/pub/Software Releases/Service_Packs/ drill down from there. I think you will find that this software has everything you could need for SNMP queries.

-SES

>Hi,

>Do you now of an easy method (perl or c/c++) to get some information from

>the max via snmp??? (Like which users are online or so...??)

>I'm thinking about a Web cgi or something like that...

>cu

> gerhard

>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\(ASCEND) SNMP"

Ascend Communications Inc.

640 Johnson Ave. Suite 101

Bohemia, New York 11716

(516) 468-4827