(ASCEND) Multiple Logins from RADIUS?

I have seen the following post appear several times, but have never seen
a response to it:

I would really like to have the answer to this and understand the shared
profiles deal, because I have many corporate clients that are asking for
this ( in both Max and TNT pops).  Thanks in advance for any help!

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.