(ASCEND) Cause code 101 and ISDN

We have an Mx-18 connected to a PRI which we use for ISDN for various
customers.  Presently, I have one customer with a Zyxel prestige router who
is trying to call in.  Our Radius profile is hanging up right after
connection, and have only seen it prompt for a password once.  After the
prompt, it gave a LAN security error, which is the usual password incorrect
problem.  I somewhat consider that one as a fluke though.

Here is the Accounting report on the MX 18 for the calling user.

Sat Aug  1 13:08:59 1998
	NAS-Identifier = xxx.xxx.xx.xxx
	NAS-Port = 12345
	Acct-Status-Type = Stop
	Acct-Delay-Time = 0
	Acct-Session-Id = "XXXXXXXXXXX"
	Ascend-Disconnect-Cause = 101
	Ascend-Connect-Progress = 67
	Ascend-Data-Rate = 64000
	Ascend-PreSession-Time = 2
	Ascend-Pre-Input-Octets = 152
	Ascend-Pre-Output-Octets = 147
	Ascend-Pre-Input-Packets = 8
	Ascend-Pre-Output-Packets = 10
	Client-Port-DNIS = "XXXXXXX"

I have asked the user to make sure of his switch type and have noticed that
he is coming in at 64k which differs from our other clients who are coming
in at 56k.  This will be the first things to check right off the bat.  The
cause code of 101 is a little vague though.  Ascends definition:

Cause No. 101- Message not compatible with call state
-This cause indicates that a message has been received which is
incompatible with the call state.

My question is:
Is there something else I can do here to determine why the call is
incompatible?
Is there a more detailed explanation out there for cause 101

Sincerely,

-William-
IntelliSTAR