Re: (ASCEND) MIB to get user phone number

Hi,

little question... I've installed the CMU SNMP client/server/development
package yesterday... aaahhhh... But how to use it??? My linux box is
functionable (but I don't want this :))) )

I have a /usr/lib/mib.txt with many things in it. Can someone who also uses
this unix software please tell me how I can customize it to use it with the
MAX ???

(I have already downloaded the ascend.mib... (do I need other files??, what
to do with this file??))

thanks,
 gerhard

PGP signature