(ASCEND) Ascend Max/Outbound ISDN/Merit Radius

Hello,

I have been attempting to get the Basic Merit Radius (free version) working
with our Ascend Max 4000's doing outbound ISDN.  Is there anyone out there
doing this?

We are currently using the free Ascend modified radius, but wish to use
realms and are trying to convert to the Merit Radius.

A sample users file with Framed-Route statements would be extremely helpful
in determining the format/syntax.
I currently have dialup PPP profiles working with dynamic IP's using the
Merit Radius after changing some attributes in the users file.  But getting
the Framed Routes to load is not working.

Feel free to email me directly if you have any solutions.

Brian Engle
Staff Engineer
Verio Texas, Inc.