(ASCEND) Preventing simultaneous dial-up sessions

I want to prevent simultaneous dial-up sessions by a single user.  I have 3
Max 4048 boxes that are stacked together and using PAP through a RADIUS
server for user verification.  I'm currently at 5.0Ap27 on all boxes.
Presently, a single user cannot simultaneously have two sessions on the
same box but if they hit another box, it will allow this session.  Is it
true that if you update the software to 6.x that the stacking software will
recognize the other session in the other box and not allow the duplicate
session?

Any help would be appreciated.

Rick Eldridge
eldridge@duo-county.com