Re: (ASCEND) Winsock, DUN Components used by Pipeline 75 ??

At 06:32 PM 8/4/98 -0700, John Cain wrote:
>I have a question, and the header pretty much says it all.
>
>I saw the new MS DUN 1.3, mentioned on some newsgroups, and I am
>wondering, does my Pipeline 75 use Winsock, or any components of DUN
>to make its connection to the Internet??
>
>I know it doesn't use DUN  per se, but does it make use or any of its
>components???  Will it be worth my while to get the latest DUN and the
>latest Winsock 2.2x ???

You might benefit by getting the latest winsock version, but the pipeline
does not use DUN at all.  It has it's own code to handle all that.
---
kevin

ISDN/Commercial Support Dept                 kevin.b@flash.net
Flashnet Communications                         [Quake is law]