(ASCEND) 2 questions.

2 things the Cisco can do nicely.. but the Max can't :(. Can they be done?

1)
The cisco have nice accounting by ip address (to,from,packet,amount of data)(show ip accounting).. Can the Max do the same type of accounting? We use a Max 4000 for dialup/connection to many pops (via stacked wideband).. and the data from the dialup's to the rest of the internet doesn't go over the eithernet (so packet sniffing using a program like netramet doesn't work). I can get the total amount of data in/out of a modem. But this is useless.

2) Can I do the equivalent to route-map on the Max ?
I want to take any data on port 80 coming in via a modem/ethernet and redirect it to a different ip/port (or even the same port) proxy server (transparent caching)

If anyone can help me I would be thankful

Thanks
Craig Whitmore
IGRIN Internet