Re: (ASCEND) NavisAccess Ad Hoc Reporting error!!!

Hi Hangu,
If you go up to ftp.ascend.com then Software-Releases then NavisAccess
there are several items which get periodically put up.
1) Service Packs
2) Report Enhamcement Packs - in the Report Enhancement Pack we included
the fix you are looking for (a problem with different date formats).  Apply
both the current Service Pack and the Report Enhancement Packs and I
believe you will be good.
If you still have problems, let me know.

Thank You,
Donna

At 02:14 PM 8/5/98 +0900, HANGU JEONG wrote:
>Hi !
>
>We using NavisAccess 4.1 But we don't have any the result of Ad Hoc
>Reporting .
>Following is the error message of  Ad Hoc Reporting.
>
>"The Date Entered is Invalid"
>
>I don't understand the error message because I check the date input.
>The date input is correct.
>
>Thanks
>

>LGinternet Datacenter operation team
>TEL: 82-2-3773-1898 FAX: 82-2-3773-1814