(ASCEND) MPP with NT RAS...

I use a TNT with Ascend's Access Control for RADIUS.

I have some users trying to use NT RAS to bond multiple analog v.90
modems into a 112k (approx.) connection.  They say that the first modem
connects OK, but the second channel gets kicked.

Here is the RADIUS profile I am using for one of the users in question.

userID          Authentication-Type = Unix-PW
                Service-Type = Framed,
                Framed-Protocol = MPP,
                Framed-IP-Address = a.b.c.d,
                Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
                Framed-Routing = None,
                Ascend-Idle-Limit = 0,
                Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 2

I have shared-profiles = no on the TNT.  Do I need to allow multiple
logins under the same user ID to do this?  If so, how do I do that
without enabling multiple logins for the whole box - is there an
attribute in RADIUS?

I have looked at the Ascend-Shared-Profiles = n attribute, but am not
sure if it is the correct one.  It it is, does n determine the number of
logins for that user ID (i.e. Ascend-Shared-Profiles = 3 would allow
them to bond three channels).

Thanks,

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.