Re: (ASCEND) Mac users

>From: Steve Ames <steve@ns1.cioe.com>
>Is it just me or do Mac users have a really, really hard time connecting
>to TAOS 6.1.3 on a MAX 4048? I'm having the same problem with users
>coming in on T1 and PRI. Have had a few leave so far. We've recommended
>different modems (three brands don't work so far, no help there), V.90
>patches for their modem (no luck), etc...

FWIW...

We don't use our 4000 for dialup anymore, but our TNT running TAOS 2.1.3
handles mostly Macs just fine. Just don't use LQM until Ascend gets it
fixed.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   The San Francisco Bay Area's
415-459-7991 x102     Macintosh Internet Service Provider
415-459-7992 fax      http://www.infoasis.com/