(ASCEND) RE: Uh Oh . . .

You're not a moron. :)

It's just that there are a heck of a lot of variables. First of all, it
could be a telco issue at your site, your CO, the users site or his CO. It
could be a brand of modem. Yes you can use modemdiags in debug to
troubleshoot further. Or you could call our support line to have someone
step through your config to look for any issues.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com