(ASCEND) MAX4030 fixed serial port

We have MAX4030 (Euro 2*ISDN E1 PRI) fixed configuration. We plan to upgrade
it to full 4060 (I am told it can be done with two additional 16-modem56K
cards), but I am wondering about usefulness of build-in high-speed serial
synchronous port.

Can we use that port on our fixed configuration MAXes? Can we use that port
to connect our new POP to Central office MAX-to-MAX? Can we use only PPP on
that port, or can we use it for frame-relay? What is maximum useful speed on
that port if we also employ both E1-PRI dial-ins to full 60-modem capacity?
What hash-codes do I need and how to check for them?

Thank for all suggestions in advance,
Danko Jevtovic, SezamPro OnLine system administrator
mailto:danko@sezampro.net http://www.sezampro.yu