Re: (ASCEND) Who's got a Max 6000?

>It is time to upgrade again and we are kicking around the idea of a Max
>6000.  I am looking for any reviews from the people that have them in
>service.  What kind of price did you shell out and is anybody/company
>offering their version of a Max 6096?

Good question. I was about to ask the same thing.

In our situation, we are about to outgrow a single Max 4048. Should we get
another 4048, should we add a 6000 to the 4048, or would we be better off
selling the current 4048 and replacing it with a 6000? I guess the main
issue would be price/performance, with the next issue being the complexity
of stacking multiple 4048's.

Thanks,
Marcel