Re: (ASCEND) cause code 028 error

> We recently started having problems with outbound calls from a couple
> of our pipline 50 to our MAX 1800.  Any outgoing connections die
> with a "No Connection, Cause code 028".
>
> Now, looking at the error code listing, I see that 028 is
> 'Terminal server destroyed.' ... what exactly is this trying
> to tell me? I appreciate any help, thanks.

I think you are looking at the wrong code list.  It appears to me that you
looked at the Ascend Disconnect/Progress Code list.  I believe that you
should instead be looking at the ISDN Cause Code list.
   ISDN Cause Codes - http://www.ascend.com/896.html

Cause No. 28 is "Invalid Number Format (Address Incomplete)"
This cause indicates that the called party cannot be reached because
the called party number is not in a valid format or is not complete.