(ASCEND) Pipeline 50 Problem

I have a problem with a Pipeline 50 that I just came across today.  I am
getting an error that says the following at power up: Pipeline Power-On
Self Test Halted: CONFIGURE UNIT!.  Now I am aware of the trick of
popping in a jumper to get into ck mode and uploading the system
software that route.  However, this has not helped.  If any of you have
any feedback I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Eric