RE: (ASCEND) (Ascend) MAXDIAL client config

Try Ethernet -> Mod Config -> TSrev options

waaayyyy at the bottom is :
	Modem Dialout = yes
	Immediate Modem = yes
	Imm modem port = 5000 (default)
	Imm modem access = user
		(if you want to contorl access per user, in RADIUS
		enter Asced-Dialout-Allowed = Dialout-Allowed)
Good luck.
P.S. Check under system -> System options, because you need MAXDIAL Installed
	before any of this will work.

Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona