(ASCEND) RE: (Ascend) MAXDIAL client config

     Thanks for the directions on my modem port option...next question.

     MAX Dial is not installed on my system. I do have the code on a disk
     to add it,MXHP-SO-DIAL but have no instructions how to go about it.
     Further, the website URL gives me an error when I go to:
     ftp://ftp.ascend.com/pub/Doc/MaxDial

     Any other instructions deal with the client installation on the
     desktop.

     can someone who may already have this doc send it to me directly?

     Thanks again,

     edwin_everett@cargill.com

     ******intelligence is inevitable******