Re: (ASCEND) 6.1.3 Upgrade Problem

LQM is off, I loaded the restricted version first then the full version of
6.1.3.   The problem is that when the customers router disconnects the MAX
seems to keep the connection up even thou they are disconnected.  So when
they go to relog back in they are getting rejected because they are taking
to many channels.   So i have to go in and by disconnect all of their
sessions by hand.

Chris Edwards
President
Voyager Online, LLC