Re: (ASCEND) 6.1.3 Upgrade Problem

At 11:47 AM 8/13/98 -0400, Chris Edwards wrote:
>LQM is off, I loaded the restricted version first then the full version of
>6.1.3.   The problem is that when the customers router disconnects the MAX
>seems to keep the connection up even thou they are disconnected.  So when
>they go to relog back in they are getting rejected because they are taking
>to many channels.   So i have to go in and by disconnect all of their
>sessions by hand.

Sorry for the delayed follow-up....anyway, I need to understand a little more
about what you referred to as "dedicated" ISDN customers. Are they "nailed"
channels, or still dial-up (with some sort of guaranteed connection)?

LQM off is apparently a good idea with 6.1.3, though it did help with sessions
connectivity in earlier releases. Is that why you mentioned it here?

How is the MAX configured wrt the 'dedicated' customers?

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.