Re: (ASCEND) ISDN Disconnects

I tried both 6.1.3 and also 6.0.10 and every now and then i would 1) drop
MANY at the same time 2) get stuck 'd's in the B chanell windows. Dropping
back to 50Ap51 fixed those bugs but i know that i will see random reboots
and many 185 errors if i leave the box up for more than a week.

manually rebooting once a week is better than having a box run contiunously
like crap anyway.

At least as an ISDN only user i have that option. i don't know how you
flex/v.90 users do it.

Leon McCalla