Re: (ASCEND) NAT

At 01:03 AM 8/18/98 , claudio@tasco.cl wrote:
>Hi guys,
>

>I need urgently your help with NAT and DHCP with a P50.
>
>What is the way to configure a P50 for NAT_
>
>NAT works fine for one or two PC's but whe you add more the P50 goes
>crazy. The link is up but only some PS's are able to route. (wich is
>not always the same, much to my regret!)
>
>I might be doing something wrong.
>
>Should I use Single or Multiple IP
>Proxy Mode= Always, Active or Off
>Do I need a particular software load?

Mult-IP requires a special setup on the ISP side.  go with Single IP NAT.
Proxy mode i don't think matters, mine is set on Always.  Use either 6.0.9
or 6.1.5 software load, depending on how old your pipeline is.
---
kevin

ISDN/Commercial Support Dept                 kevin.b@flash.net
Flashnet Communications                         [Quake is law]