Re: (ASCEND) pipeline 75 password jumper?

At 14:39 1998/08/19 -0500, Jake Messinger wrote:
>How do I override the password on an ascend poipeline 75? There are 3 sets
>of jumpers in there!

which version, the older one with the switch on the back,
or the newer one without it?

If it is the older model, check:
  http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/ascend/P130-UBRI-FT1-RevM/
the old P75 should be the same as this P130 photo,
(Really, I'll get the rest of my photos up there soon)
the jumper you want is near the lower left of the photo, P1

If you have the newer model, the jumpers are near the
front center (next to LEDs) I think it should still be P1

-Jim H

----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D