RE: (ASCEND) MRTG and nailed WAN on a max4000

Oh - I'm sorry - your way sounds so much easier and more convenient
(not)...  Especially since the interface #'s may vary when links get
knocked down and brought back up in the current Ascend code (to be
changed in a future release of TAOS according to Ascend).

Just to let you know, I am running Navis on an NT box with only 128 MB
of RAM and using it to monitor my entire fleet of Maxen, TNTs, etc. in
over a dozen cities.  I'll be the first to admit that it is not perfect
and has its flaws, however it is getting the job done.

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.

P.S.  My apology goes out to the originator of the post for not reading
the subject line more carefully :-)