Re: (ASCEND) Last stable TNT software version?

>From: RHS Linux User <mike4@diamond.gtii.com>
>What was the last or lastest real stable version of code for the TNT?
>
>Does not have to include the v.90 stuff, I can live with out it for a
>while longer, for the trade off of solid code everywhere else...:)

2.1.3 has been great for us:

Up:   54 days, 08:39:52

The only problem we have is the LQM bug. IME, LQM really helps Macs with
modems, and we have quite a few of those.

Hopefully, that'll get resolved with the much-anticipated Next Release.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   The San Francisco Bay Area's
415-459-7991 x102     Macintosh Internet Service Provider
415-459-7992 fax      http://www.infoasis.com/