Re: (ASCEND) Multilink PPP on TNT and Maxen...

Todd:  Are you referring to Analog MP/MP+ ?  I assume this by the various
modem brands and NT RAS capability of this that you refer to.  I do believe
that is supported in some version of TNT Code.  I am also sure that you
know we have always supported MP/MP+ for digital calls on all MAX product
including the TNT.  I believe when I worked with you a while back we had
your setup your default Radius profiles to allow only a single channel
(this affects both analog & digital) and you needed to change the Ascend
Maximum Channel attribute to 2 (or more) for mulit-channel calls.

--Joe